Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 4, 2013 - Day Two, Post Infusion

Slept 11 hours on Saturday night, but wasn't constantly up peeing and sweating like on Friday night.  Still had mild diarrhea all day, but no fever.

The one thing I DID have, though, was a severe case of brain fog.  I just couldn't shake it - it was like I was just given a big, fresh dose of Benadryl.  I tried to get rid of it by vacuuming and cleaning the house, but alas I would be afflicted with fuzz-brain all day.  I planned on making a yummy homemade Mushroom and Kale Risotto for dinner but just reading the directions on the box of arborio rice was a freaking ordeal!  I mean, how many times does one have to stare at the words "saute garlic" before comprehending what that means!  Geez!

Other than cleaning house and making dinner, I nested in the front bedroom and laid low again all day, and slugged down another two quarts of water.

GO, Rituxan, GO!   

No comments:

Post a Comment